The Lifestyle Production Assistant will support daily production of our lifestyle program. You will develop and organize daily segments for lifestyle brands both on-air and online while maintaining our social media presence. You will work in studio and in the field to support production of daily content. Writing, shooting and editing are key elements of this position.
• Assist with daily production of lifestyle and news programs and specials
• Shoot and edit daily lifestyle and other content as needed
• Line produce daily segments of programs
• Support posting of online content for abc27.com
• Identify content opportunities amongst lifestyle brands and digital platforms
• Fill in for Lifestyle Producer to oversee program development and on air as needed.
• Detail oriented and self-managing
• Driven personality forwarding goal setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well organized, professional and high energy
• Skilled in small tech mobile shooting and editing
• Microsoft office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Bi-lingual is a plus
Education/Experience: BS/BA from an accredited four-year university or related work experience
Training/Equipment: Must be proficient MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strongly preferred experience with AP ENPS and Ross Xpression.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Position requires day-to-day multi-tasking as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.