Junior account executive works in the sales field under senior account executives to carry out delegated tasks. Duties that a junior account executive may handle include developing advertising campaigns and sales initiatives, as well as overseeing a variety of accounts. The junior account executive communicates with clients in person, over the phone, and via e-mail and virtual meetings to learn about their needs. The junior account executive will work with senior account executives and sales management to come up with advertising solutions that will meet clients' needs. The junior account executive must ensure each campaign works within the project budget. Once they have worked with the client to develop an outline, the junior account executive collaborates with their organization's creative team to discuss how the advertising campaigns will be carried out. Once a project has started, the junior account executive must regularly check in to make sure that all involved parties are on target. The junior account executive has sales goals that need to be met and might be expected to find new clients and follow up with past clients. A bachelor's degree is preferred for this position, as is sales experience. Junior account executives typically work full time during regular business hours. Though the position requires substantial office work, travel might be needed to meet with clients.
Junior Account Executive Tasks
• Meet and exceed sales quotas, developing long-term client relationships.
• Assist with creation, editing, and finalization of marketing materials and advertising.
• Understand and act as an expert in all organizational products.
• Prospect for new clients in person and over the phone, growing client base.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1230-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.