Dominant CBS/ABC combo serving the Tri-Cities, Tennessee and Virginia communities. We are in central proximity to major metropolitan areas, including Knoxville, Charlotte and Richmond. Our amazing work and play community is rich in history and home to the Birthplace
of Country Music, Bristol Motor Speedway, and World Class Hiking and Fishing.
We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Integrated Digital Specialist.
Join our family that is committed to being part of the fabric of our communities for more 70 years that has made us a LEADER in delivering local content to our viewers.
To learn more about our beautiful area click here- Visit Tri-Cities
The Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for developing digital marketing recommendations and advertising campaigns that generate superior outcomes for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment. The ideal candidate has Digital sales experience and will master Nexstar's proprietary tools to develop solutions, proposals, and presentations to targeted and existing clients. The IDS collaborates with administrative team members, Digital Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager and Director of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to obtain new clients by cold calling, networking, prospecting, and successful negotiation
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Time management and ability to juggle multiple client needs
• Solve problems, collaborate with teammates, and utilize all resources available.
• Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and team player
• Execution of client campaigns from start to finish
• Provides creative and innovative solutions for clients utilizing industry trends, selling techniques, and digital product knowledge.
• Create and execute, go-to-market strategies and tactics that result in superior outcomes for the client and in accordance with departmental, company and personal revenue goals.
• Monthly reporting and optimizations for all digital marketing campaigns
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
• BA or BS in Business Marketing/Advertising or Digital Sales experience preferred
• 2+ years of digital marketing services, product offerings and effective use for clients is preferred.
• Must be a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment.
• Enjoys making in-person sales calls, including cold calls, to businesses needing B2B as well as B 2C digital campaign strategies
• Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
• Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail is a must
• Proven Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Keep up with industry trends and changes
• Partner with current sales team to generate digital revenue.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary + Commission
• 401k after 60 days
• Optional medical, dental and vision insurance after 60 days
• PTO after 60 days (vacation, sick, personal)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro0yp6-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.