News Anchor Reporter
Colorado Springs, CO
Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS)
Nexstar Media Group – Colorado Springs (KXRM, KXTU) is looking for an Integrated Digital Specialist (IDS) to represent our suite of digital media solutions and local news platforms as our digital sales lead. If you are an aggressive, customer-focused, self-starter who likes to win we want to hear from you.
The Integrated Digital Specialist is the digital marketing services sales lead.
As a seasoned sales executive, and expert in the digital space, the IDS will be responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The Digital Specialist will have a robust digital acumen and be highly skilled at conducting high-level consultative conversations with digital agencies, media buyers, and local business owners. The IDS will thrive in a business development role, which includes identifying key prospects, cold calling, conducting in-person and remote client meetings, identifying client needs, building strategy, effectively presenting proposals, and ultimately closing business. The ideal candidate will have proven success at selling a large portfolio of digital media solutions, including but not limited to, Targeted Video Solutions, Connected TV, Digital Audience and Reach Extensions, SEM, SEO, Social Strategy, Email Marketing, and Mobile, as well superior knowledge of new and emerging digital advertising technologies and strategies.
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert
• Thrive in a solutions-based sales role, aligning value propositions with client needs and goals
• Establish, maintain, and grow meaningful client relationships
• Develop effective and efficient digital marketing strategies for agencies and direct clients
• Create and deliver comprehensive and compelling proposals recommending appropriate solutions
• Serve as a resource to sales staff, and assist Digital Sales Manager as needed
• Assist local account executives in ''four-legged'' sales calls
• Effectively utilize all sales tools and resources provided to research, develop and execute digital ad campaigns
• Advanced level understanding of digital platforms, targeting capabilities, campaign execution, and digital metrics and analytics
• Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• Significant knowledge of digital marketing services and effective use for clients
• Willingness to learn new digital tactics and selling styles
• Ability to independently develop advanced and value-based digital strategy recommendations
• Ability to analyze digital performance metrics, identify trends and make appropriate recommendations for campaign refinement and/or optimizations
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Up to date on the latest trends in the digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated, and skillful multi-tasker
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
• Demonstrated experience and success in new business development.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxkyp1-3-238-96-184-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.