Nexstar Media Group is seeking a Workday HRIS Analyst whose primary responsibility is implementing and maintaining Workday in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Configure all enhancement and software issue resolution in the Workday environment while adhering to the application change management guidelines.
• Serve as the functional application expert and will be the point of contact for end-users.
• Partner with BU HR leads and leadership to document business processes and ensure the system meets the business needs from both a general and an individual subsidiary level.
• Work with all Corporate personnel regarding configuration options, best practices, and cost-effective solutions to support critical implementation decisions.
• Maintain the data integrity of the system; ensuring the data is accurate for security and SOX reporting.
• Resolve complex user questions, system issues, data errors, and data correction requests.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources Information Systems.
• 4+ years of experience working with Workday.
• Experience with all, if not most of the Workday modules. Must have benefits and payroll experience.
• Proven experience in evaluating, analyzing, designing, implementing, configuring, and maintaining HRIS / HCM Systems.
• Solid understanding of Human Resources concepts, best practices, and procedures.
• Highly organized and able to manage time well to meet deadlines.
• Thorough understanding of business process design / development or workflow tool.
• Analytical Skills -Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
• Communication Skills - Ability to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Able to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
• Critical Thinking – Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
• Attention to Detail –Must have ability to be vigilant in analysis to come to correct conclusions.
• Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.