Nexstar Inc., America's largest local broadcasting company, is seeking an experienced and dynamic General Sales Manager to lead its sales operation.
In this role, the General Sales Manager will have full oversight over Nexstar's sales operations at WDCW-TV, WDVM-TV, as well as the station's digital, mobile and social media assets. Responsible for delivering best in class sales performance, and expansion into critical regional key accounts and channels in line with Nexstar's vision and values. .
Nexstar is searching for an accomplished leader with a proven performance record of revenue and share growth, new business development, innovative solution-based selling, and non-traditional revenue development along with best-in-class client services and unparalleled client relationships. Ability to build partnerships and develop deep commitment to community engagement and service are fundamental requirements.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have demonstrated effective marketing solutions and results across multiple platforms, promoting teamwork within all departments associated with sales and a proven record of success in sales efficiencies and the ability to overcome obstacles in the sales process. Th e successful candidate must be effective in collaborating with department heads, staff members and promoting teamwork within all areas of station operations.
• Create unique and customized media plans for high profile buyers leveraging Nexstar Digital's full suite of products that can include but not limited to: OTT, Video, Social, Data, Addressable.
• Meet and exceed sales quota leveraging Nexstar's growing suite of products.
• Ability to manage a client pipeline and project revenue utilizing a CRM.
• Fluency in ad technology and video advertising with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated track record of strategic sales and revenue growth in the digital video ecosystem.
• Communicate efficiently both externally and internally across multiple teams.
• Ability to credibly influence decision makers and develop tailored solutions.
• Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team-oriented collaborative fashion.
• Willingness to take on additional opportunities as company expands.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years experience in selling TV, Video and Digital
• Strong attention to detail and an excellent team player
• Familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite of products
• Willing to Travel
• Experience selling across multiple advertising products portion following- working in OTT, display, video and data a plus.
• Fluency in ad technology and video advertising with strong communication and presentation skills
• Self-starter capable of flourishing in high-growth environments
• Energy and passion for growing a digital video advertising business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7mw0-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.