The Executive Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel, ensuring excellent customer service always
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel.
• Provides support to Business Administrator/HR.
• Manages calendars and appointments.
• Plans station events.
• Composes correspondence and prepares documents for transmission and/or distribution.
• Performs photocopying and other document production services.
• Performs other clerical functions as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the broadcast industry.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92k54-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.