The Editor/Photojournalist operates editing equipment and/or video cameras to edit video for newscasts or record images or scenes for news.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Edit stories.
• Collaborate with producers, reporters and anchors on video elements of newscasts.
• Capture visual content and edit stories and daily newscasts
• Shoots video for news reports
• Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics and shot requirements
• Sets up, composes and executes video shots
• Maintains video equipment
• Edits video clips for television broadcasts and digital media
• Operate live TVU or live truck in remote situations
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience operating video recording equipment; editing
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Proficiency with video recording equipment
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to work any shift
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67jj0-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.