Who are we:
We are Nexstar Media Group, Inc., the largest TV station operator in the country. And we are also a technology company ready to embark upon transformative growth over the next decade. We produce and distribute engaging local and national news, sports and entertainment content across television, streaming and digital platforms, including nearly 300,000 hours of original video content each year.
Nexstar owns America's largest local broadcasting group comprised of top network affiliates, with 200 owned or partner stations in 116 US markets reaching 212 million people. In addition to delivering exceptional content and service to our communities, Nexstar provides premium multiplatform and video-on-demand advertising opportunities at scale for businesses and brands seeking to leverage the strong consumer engagement of our compelling content offering.
We are extremely proud of our collection of outstanding television stations, digital businesses, and talented employees nationwide. Within Nexstar Ad Sales, we are excited to reimagine and transform our division; investing and building for the future while forging a culture that promotes our entrepreneurial spirit, embraces bold thinking, and challenges the conventional way. If you have the curiosity, passion, are inclusive and collaborative, work with us, and let's continue to make a difference for all our stakeholders ~ our colleagues, our customers, our owners, and the communities in which we operate.
Title: Director, Ad Platform Operations
Reports to: SVP, Platform Operations & Technology
As part of Nexstar's newly created Advertising Platforms and Technology group the Director, Ad Platform Operations is responsible for leading Traffic system implementation and all ad-serving functionality across Linear and Digital properties. The Director, Ad Platform Operations will manage the evolution of all post-sale systems across the portfolio. These systems cover all Nexstar media properties including linear TV for broadcast stations and networks, cable networks and multicast networks as well as CTV, OTT and all our digital media properties.
• Manage the integration of consolidated Ad-server integrations for all Nexstar business units.
• Responsible for development and enablement of all post- sale client reporting needs.
• Partner closely with the sales, technology and monetization strategy teams to design implementation plan that ensures systems meet the objective of the sales teams.
• Continually evaluate and propose automation and other improvements for sales trafficking systems, ad-server functionality and client reporting capabilities.
Salary Range: $150,000 - $170,000 + Bonus
• Minimum of 10 years overall experience in television, digital media.
• Expert in all Ad-server and Trafficking system functionality.
• Direct experience managing complex ad-server migrations.
• Experience building and managing superior client reporting capabilities.
• Strong understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and processes associated with ''Pitch-to-Pay'' processes.
• Hands on experience using Freewheel, GAM and Wide Orbit products.
• Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to work well under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to thrive in matrixed organizations.
Nexstar offers full time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, life and short-term disability insurance, worker's compensation, and unemployment insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, employee assistance program, bereavement leave, jury duty service time off, military leave, and medical/maternity & family leave
Nexstar is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the industry's top talent. In compliance with the provisions of all applicable state and federal civil rights laws, every effort will be made to employ the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, disability, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected personal characteristic. Additionally, it is and shall continue to be our policy to provide promotion and advancement opportunities within the Company in a nondiscriminatory fashion based on merit, qualifications, and ability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nz5q-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.