Digital Sales Specialist
Las Vegas, NV
Do you enjoy connecting with local business owners, identifying, and qualifying those that will benefit from a robust suite of digital products? Do you consider yourself a digital expert with a high degree of knowledge? If you answered yes to these questions, please read further and apply to join the best marketing team in Las Vegas.
Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operation in the country. With the reach of 171 Television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television household, and a diversified growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group, Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer / Minorities / Women/ Veterans / Disabled
As a member of the 8 News Now Digital Solutions team in Las Vegas, the Digital Sales Specialist II is responsible for assisting the sales team in generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The Digital Sales Specialist II will be the Las Vegas market expert on digital services and will work, in conjunction with the sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Digital Sales Specialist II will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Nexstar's digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM, and sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in your Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
• Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
• Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
• Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
• Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends)
• Manage back end workflow of all digital media across the team
• Be an effective partner with the market's sales team in generating synergy revenue
• Effective closer
• Consistently communicate with clients
• Effective in ''four-legged'' call situations
Requirements & Skills:
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 2+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
• Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and it's effective use for clients
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Effective communication and client presentation skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Sales Specialist II must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Digital Sales Specialist must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.