Manager, Content & National Promotion
The Nashville sales team is driven to produce results and have fun doing it! We work hard, play hard and WIN! Our digital sales performance has been on a steady climb and we are looking for an energetic, strategic, analytical specialist to join our team.
As a member of the WKRN Nashville / Nexstar sales team the Digital Sales Planner/Office Coordinator is responsible for spearheading digital implementation, campaign analysis, and campaign performance reporting to support digital marketing services revenue for the company. This person will achieve this by effectively scheduling, deploying, monitoring, analyzing and reporting digital campaigns with the objective of retaining business and finding ways to increase revenue on existing business. The ideal candidate will have experience interacting with digital marketing services products including, but not limited to, targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and local sponsorships. Additionally, this person will support the station by serving as the first point of contact for WKRN by answering the front desk phone and directing guests. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills.
This role will report to the Digital Sales Manager, and will work closely with the multi-platform sales executives, digital marketing partners and other key business partners throughout the organization.
• Manage all digital audience extension campaigns including implementation, deployment, and analytics
• Analyze campaign performance and recommend optimization for performance
• Work with multiple digital platforms for insertion, analytics and reporting
• Work with sales executives to ensure client expectations are being met with the campaign elements
• Create dynamic and visual reports that articulate the campaign performance
• Consistently communicate with sales executives and managers
• Become a digital platform expert in how each platform works and performs
• Answer phones, greet and direct guests, receive packages at the front of the station
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Digital marketing, digital advertising or digital media planning experience is preferred
• Knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering is a plus
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
• Resourceful, self-motivated and a skilled multi-tasker
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
• Experience in social media, Photoshop and Google Ad Manager are a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Sales Planner/Office Coordinator must be able to sit, conduct phone conversations, use email, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.