The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for directing digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
• Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by vertical and by accounts
• Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms
• Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts
• Be an effective educator/trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends
• Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals
• In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting.
• Prepares budgets and approves budgeted expenditures
• Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible agings
• Acts as a backup for the Local Sales Manager on an as needed basis
• Manage Digital inventory and effective pricing
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred
• Minimum three-years experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field
• Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics
• IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office products required
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, ComScore and AdMall are a plus
• Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Occasional travel required; available to work extended hours if needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykwo0-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.