Stop just working a job and build your career today! We are looking for great Salespeople in Baton Rouge, LA. Baton Rouge is a top 100 Market where your potential is truly unlimited. So, what are you waiting for? Whether you are an experienced Media Seller ready to upgrade Markets or a great Salesperson looking for a REAL Sales CAREER, then Nexstar Media Group, INC. in Baton Rouge, LA is it!
This position isn't for everybody. To be successful you must fully embrace our consultative approach that uses a multimedia strategy to help our clients grow their business. If you are an overachiever who likes wild growth, then keep reading…
The Nexstar Media Group in Baton Rouge is comprised of; four Broadcast television stations WGMB (FOX44), WVLA (NBC33), WBRL (CW) & KZUP; plus our Nexstar Digital Agency Services selling ads on streaming TV & apps, along with retargeting ads across all devices & websites, and last but certainly not least our own local community portal website www.brproud.com.
Digital Sales Account Executive:
• In this position, you will develop and increase sales volume for both TV and digital revenue, with a focus on digital sales.
• Prospect, qualify, close and grow NEW business
• Continue to learn and implement new strategies and products
• Responsible for order entry, contracts, follow-up and collections
• Play a role in the production of client's creative elements
• Be an advocate for our products and programs
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals
• Ability to hold meaningful conversations with decision makers
• Establish credible relationships within our business community
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients
• Ability to CLOSE
• Know that that word ''no'' is an opportunity
• Proficient with popular social media and digital platforms
• Can make decisions without supervision
• Educate customers on the variety of available TV and Digital products to most effectively promote their products and/or services
• Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement on television and digital platforms
• Work with clients and station personnel to develop advertising and promotional campaigns
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and the media landscape for the Baton Rouge area
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Sales experience is preferred
• Treat coworkers, prospects and clients with a service-centric attitude
• Demonstrates personal integrity to differentiate from the competition
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook
• Pre-employment criminal background check
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Candidate must be an overachiever that is a passionate team player, with the ability to develop presentations independently.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb837-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.