The Digital Media Coordinator helps station to attract new digital audience members and to increase the interaction between our newsroom and digital audience members.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content including but not limited to news content that builds personal audience connections and encourages audience members to interact
• Locate or generate appropriate non-news content for the same purposes
• Moderate all user-generated content
• Respond to private messages, and direct messages received on social media
• Respond to user generated content
• Collaborate with other departments (sales and promotions) to manage social media posting for effectiveness, and reputation
• Execute a social media strategy through platform determination, goals and metrics, messaging and audience identification
• Research social media trends (while also analyzing internal social data/metrics) and recommend updates and changes to the social media strategy
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Social networking skills
• Good sense of what's newsworthy
• Knowledge of online promotions and/or marketing
• Positive attitude, detail and audience oriented, good multitasking and organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5jb6-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.