We are looking for a digitally minded individual to join ABC ''Big 2'' KMID-TV & YourBasin.com! As a member of the sales team, the Digital Coordinator Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to advertising campaigns. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup/design/graphics, management, and reporting for the sales team and clients.
• Be a go-to resource for ad campaigns, including a focus on creative, delivery, quality, and implementations
• QA/troubleshooting of active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies
• Provide analysis for media plans, managing inventory and sponsorship calendars.
• Analyzing performance reports to monitor campaign delivery, communicating / responding to requests from sales, and continually monitoring campaigns to ensure schedule is delivered and fulfilled.
• Provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison, owning the relationship between sales, finance, and operations teams.
• Work on ad hoc interdisciplinary projects to grow skill set and learn different aspects of digital advertising industry
Requirements & Skills:
Education: BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred; fluency in graphic design needed
• Prior experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, graphic design or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
• Strong data entry and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under tight, aggressive deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
• Ability to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities
• Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
• Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential
• Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
• High level experience with MS Office, Google Docs, photoshop &/or illustrator preferred
• HTML5 experience is a plus
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.