Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position, you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Take the digital media industry by storm! WJBF-TV, a Nexstar Inc. owned ABC affiliate in Augusta, Georgia is looking to hire a full-time digital account executive. We offer a competitive salary, attractive benefits, effective training, and an exhilarating work environment.
The Digital Account Executive, Sales generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
• JOB SUMMARY:
The Digital Account Executive must demonstrate a passion for digital advertising and possess a creative and dedicated approach to uncovering digital media opportunities with regional digital agencies and direct clients.
The Digital Account Executive (DAE) will report to the Digital Sales Manager and will be responsible for aggressively pursuing digital media advertising sales with local direct clients and with interactive and traditional advertising agencies. The DAE will sell all of Nexstar's suite of digital products including display, social media, sponsor content, video, SEM and SEO.
• Specialized Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Understand competitors, continued education and awareness of digital media trends.
• Ability to obtain customers by cold calling, networking, prospecting, and successful negotiations.
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems, while collaborating with teammates, utilizing all resources available.
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy, and show attention to detail.
• Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
• Understanding of google analytics and Google Ad Manager
• Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred. 3+ years of Digital or Media Sales experience preferred and demonstrate sales methodologies.
• Principal Duties & Responsibilities: Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts.*
• Identify and understand the clients' advertising needs and develop ideal marketing solutions. • Create and deliver customized sales presentations in person, via phone and/or via webinars.
• Drive sales growth within assigned territory.
• Meet or exceed sales goals by utilizing creative resources to achieve results.
• Provide creative and innovative solutions for customers utilizing industry trends, selling techniques and digital product knowledge.
• Training/Equipment: Comprehensive working knowledge of digital media, internet properties, inventory, and sales tools.
• Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Must be able to juggle multiple tasks from multiple sources at one time and will work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced office environment.
The Employee in this position must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Employee must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
• NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r720v8-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.