- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionThe Creative Services Assistant works within the established Promotions Department guidelines to carry out the objectives of the department. The Promotions Assistant also is responsible for performing all video, graphics and recording functions required by department personnel. Tasks include graphic artist / Video camera recording and all content producer functions.
• Performs all content creation including video, audio and graphics for the Promotions Department.
• Prepares forms, reports, records and documents using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries, coordinate events and resolve problems.
• Maintains files and other business records.
• Graphic artist and content producer functions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales/promotions or media fields.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Proficient in - Adobe Creative Suites, video camera and DSLR camera. Prefer HTML 5 Banners experience..
• Animation experience and video camera work experience.
Resume/experience/links of creative work can be emailed to Bart Cox, Creative Director, at email@example.com. No telephone calls please.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3n5w4-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.