Nexstar Media Inc. has an opening to join the Digital Advertising Operations team as a Digital Coordinator. We are seeking the perfect fit for our team. Ad Ops is about details in the constantly changing world of digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will be constantly self-motivated by their responsibilities, but also able to keep an eye out for opportunities to innovate.
• Implementing digital advertising campaigns on Nexstar's television station websites and apps
• Primary duties are trafficking, monitoring, and troubleshooting using both Google's Ad Manager (formerly DFP) ad server and an enterprise broadcast traffic and accounting system
• Bachelor's level degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, great organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong problem-solving drive and ability to execute solutions
• A quick learner, proactive, friendly, and work well under pressure
• Digital advertising familiarity
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
• Must be both a team player and able to make solid solo contributions
• Work experience in digital advertising
• Ability to organize and analyze data in Excel
• Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment is key to success
• Exposure to website publishing systems, in particular WordPress
• Pre-employment background screen required, EOE, M/F/D/V
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6nj69-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.