The Contract Database Paralegal provides administrative support primarily through operation and data entry of the Company's contract management system, Contraxx. The Contract Database Paralegal also provides other routine administrative support to the Company's attorneys on an as needed/time available basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Data entry (formatting and uploading new Company contracts into the database).
• Adding, changing and removing users of the database.
• Providing first level support to Company users.
• Training of new and existing users.
• General administrative support.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience with data entry and management, preferably with contract database management software.
• Minimum of 2 years' business or administrative experience.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication and writing skills, critical analysis skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and to handle multiple work assignments contemporaneously.
• Advanced Microsoft Office, Adobe and SQL knowledge.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ej31-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.