The Booking Producer pitches, searches for, and confirms guests and topics for appropriate for show formats, and provides support to the production team and talent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participates in daily pitch and story meetings.
• Researches, recommends and books show guests on tight deadlines.
• Coordinates logistics of guest's transportation and/or technology needs to appear on show.
• Ensures guests are prepared for show's flow and format.
• Assists in development, planning and follow-up of all news stories topics and guests
• Tracks stories from all sources including government agencies, wire services and community groups
• Plans, organizes, and anticipates upcoming stories and events.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum 3 years experience booking for national media.
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Works well within a booking team to collaborate on how to get the desired and best guest.
• Flexibility to work off-hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n2pn-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.