News10 ABC is looking to hire a full-time Traffic Assistant. The Traffic Assistant tracks and prepares logs for scheduled programming and advertisements.
• Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program
• Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material
• Assigns promotional material to be inserted between programs
• Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station
• Maintains program logging and other operational procedures
• Coordinates with other departments to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions for station programming
other clerical duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g333nn-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.