The Market & Sales Research Analyst assists to maximize station revenue opportunities.
• Overseeing, analyzing and maintaining all research information and functions from Nielsen, ComScore, Kantar, Marshall Marketing, Strata, and other tools that support and enhance the sales and marketing effectiveness of our brands in the marketplace
• Provide valuable research data to Sales, News and Promotions departments. For example, compiling and distributing relevant ratings facts, trends and analysis, ratings successes and challenges
• Prepare inventory and performance reports for sales managers within deadlines
• Gather campaign data for proof of performance presentations for Sales & Marketing clients
• Update and distribute quarterly programming grids for NBC and CW affiliates.
• Create and file quarterly and annual FCC Children's TV reports.
• Daily management of Nielsen and ComScore TV Program Guides.
• Maintain up to date program inventory in Wide Orbit Medial Sales, including rates, estimates and dates.
• Create and distribute weekend procedures for our boradcast lineups for both NBC and CW. Manage all syndicated programming contracts.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (3 years) in Marketing, Communications, English or Statistics
• Minimum of 2-3 years of media research experience Knowledgeable about media related software including Wide Orbit, Kantar, Google Ad Manager and other comparable software
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills
• Clear and concise communications both through writing & presentation skills
• Organizational skills for daily responsibilities & special projects for sales and marketing team
• Knowledge of media campaigns through linear and digital platforms
• Comfortable presenting alongside a team of account executives and Management on key client meetings
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products (WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT)
• Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwyq1n-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.