Do you enjoy solving puzzles? Are you highly organized and have a great attention to detail?
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic team in the exciting world of television broadcasting!
• Successful candidate can manage multiple tasks with high level of accuracy, prioritize work, and meet daily deadlines.
• Candidate must be a dependable team player, detail-oriented and have strong organizational abilities.
• Responsibility includes generating station's daily logs by inputting and editing information with accuracy into a broadcast computer software.
• Manage the placement of commercials and paid programs efficiently to maximize revenue and inventory.
• Works closely with station department personnel to ensure all commercials and paid programs are scheduled and aired according to contracts.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
• Education: High School diploma. College degree preferred.
• Fluency in English
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, telephones, copiers, scanners, and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3ne5n-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.