Are you someone who displays a professional image, possesses outstanding communication, writing and interpersonal skills, and enjoys face-to-face interaction with staff, visitors and customers?
• The Community Affairs Administrative Assistant & Receptionist provides a full range of administrative support for our executive and community affairs management team:
• Provides administrative and marketing support for the Community Affairs department to deliver outstanding community and client service.
• Maintains files and records such as basic databases, shared drive files and departmental reporting.
• Assists with creating materials for community outreach efforts such as powerpoint presentations, newsletters and on-line website and social media information.
• Monitors company switchboard and interacts with the public, vendors, clients and staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills
• High School Diploma.
• Fluency in English required; Spanish language a plus but not required.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in broadcasting, media or marketing.
• Proficiency with computers and MS Office Suite tools, and other office equipment.
• Experience in creating newsletters, materials for websites and business communication a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oqnx-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.