Regional Marketing Strategist
Sioux Falls, SD
The Administrative Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel, ensuring excellent customer service always
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the Vice President/General Manager and other station personnel.
• Prepare and submit quarterly and yearly FCC reports
• Prepare and submit Comscore & Nielsen reports
• Maintains programming files and records
• Manage, organize, and coordinate station social events
• Buy/stock station supplies
• Assist with front desk duties
• Assist with public school close line system
• Notarize invoices
• Reconcile credit card purchases
• Schedule travel for employees
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the broadcast industry.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Background check is required
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.