Administrative Assistant, Creative Services
New York, NY
The Administrative Assistant provides a full range of administrative and clerical support to the News Director and other station personnel, ensuring excellent customer service always
• Provides administrative and clerical support to the News Director and other station personnel.
• Provides word processing services.
• Manages calendars and appointments.
• Maintains files and records.
• Composes correspondence and prepares documents for transmission and/or distribution.
• Performs photocopying and other document production services.
• Performs other clerical functions as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma.
• College degree preferred
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum 3 year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the broadcast industry.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5nn2-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.