Digital Ad Operations Specialist
New York, NY
Primary responsibilities for an Account Executive will be generating and fostering strategic partnerships across key DSP platforms. Using a consultative sales approach, Account Executive's drive revenue through data driven solution selling, new product adoption, and supply curation.
Core Responsibilities (what we'll count on you for)
• Primary point of contact across top DSP partners
• Define and execute account strategies for partnership growth
• Drive revenue through new product upsells and consultative selling
• Curate supply for individual one to one deals as well as marketplace wide opportunities
• Collaborate with publisher development and operations to maximize publisher opportunities with DSP's
• Work closely with product to define business strategy and new product development needs for our top partners
Core Attributes (what we are looking for)
• 2-5 years of experience in the programmatic landscape (DSP, SSP, ATD, etc.)
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, specifically focused in key areas of Digital Video and emerging areas such as Advanced, Connected, and Over the Top TV solutions.
• Strong communication and customer presentation skills, with a unique ability to navigate organizations and reach key decision makers
• Work in an open, fast-paced, and always-on environment
• Positive and solutions-oriented approach
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.