The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects, and convincing potential clients of the merits of television, OTT/CTV, and digital advertising.
• Implements successful strategies to consistently grow revenue and achieve revenue targets.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business decision makers in the community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients, delivering superior customer service.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new clients.
• Prepares and delivers customized sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop multi-platform media campaigns.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, scanners, and other office equipment.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Brings a desire to win as well as thriving in a collaborative environment.
#LI-Onsite – for jobs that require employees to work at the office
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g442y1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.