Do you want to work in a well-compensated, fast-paced and flexible environment?
Selling media solutions for FOX56 – a part of the Nexstar Media Group – may be the perfect next step in your career!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
The Sales Account Executive works in today's fast-paced media environment and generates advertising revenue by working with established advertising agencies, small business owners or other potential clients.
The Sales Account Executive performs the below tasks daily:
• Implements creative television or digital strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Will be trained to be an expert in media sales – including but not limited to – television, streaming television and all types of digital media solutions.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e805-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.