The Entry Level Sales Account Executive generates new local direct advertising revenue by calling on new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television and digital advertising.
• Generate new local revenue for WLNS/WLAJ/ELAJ by selling problem-solving ideas using all available advertising tools, including commercial spot time, interactive marketing solutions, sales packages and sales promotions.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on new local direct prospective clients.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional work ethic, punctual, and superior people skills.
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum one year customer service or sales experiencepreferred.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• College degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx77p-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.