If you have experience selling media (radio, print, digital) preferably in the Dallas Fort Worth area and are looking for an opportunity to grow further, faster, we'd like to meet you.
CW33 is owned by Nexstar Media, the largest station group in the country. Through Nexstar, we offer extensive training for new salespeople with proven results. We also have multiple digital products to sell, making us the largest digital agency.
We are seeking a results-driven Account Executive. This sales professional must have a winning attitude and a desire to succeed! Responsibilities include managing new business generation, client relationship building, proposal preparation and presentation to a diverse customer base. The position requires excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a people person who is responsible for developing large-scale new business clients and growing digital revenue!
• The ideal candidate should have media sales experience. Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed both broadcast and digital revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on prospective clients and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Working knowledge of broadcast and digital products offered by media companies.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.