Video content producers are part of the digital video team at NewsNation. They maximize the video content created by all journalists at NewsNation, create unique video content for social media and other platforms, and help with efforts such as video training for the staff.
• Posting and optimizing video for platforms including YouTube
• Managing live streams and other live digital video broadcasts
• Managing video during breaking news and other news events
• Helping train digital and linear staff members on style and guidelines on digital video at NewsNation
• Contributing to idea sessions around unique digital video programming
• Producing unique digital video content, that could range from original YouTube series, mini-documentaries and social media videos
• Establish and maintain video archives
• Monitor video servers and playback systems
• Minimum 1 year video production experience
• Knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Knowledge or demonstrated ability to master Adobe Premiere, Bitcentral, Latakoo and ENPS operating systems
• Ability for digital-native storytelling on Facebook, YouTube and other streaming platforms
• Ability to apply or desire to learn data visualization techniques, including the use of software such as Tableau, Infogram or other similar programs
• Ability to operate with urgency and ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvb6w-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.