NewsNation is seeking an experienced Executive Producer to helm a daily news program. This position is based at headquarters in Chicago.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with News Nation Network leadership team on the overall editorial vision for daily news program
• Hire and manage newsroom employees working on the program
• Direct the daily editorial decision making and show production to deliver an informative, insightful, and well-rounded program
• Must be attuned to cross-platform strategies to have brand consistency across broadcast and digital
• Must have a vision and develop strategies to ensure ratings success.
Requirements & Skills:
• 10+ years experience producing for a national news program or producing newscasts in a top 10 market
• Strong news judgement
• Quick decision maker and creative thinker
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to adapt to change, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency with ENPS
• Flexibility to work different shifts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn1vn-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.