Built upon our storied legacy, the New York Yankees look to attract the best possible talent not just on the field but in the front office as well. It is our shared responsibility to maintain the first-class reputation associated with the franchise in all aspects of our business.
The Partnership Sales Coordinator position is responsible for prospecting and selling partnerships for both New York Yankees Spring Training and the Tampa Tarpons at GMS Field in Tampa. This position will interact with various departments within the organization when collaborating on concepts for new business presentations.
• Generate new business leads through advertising category prospecting and research.
• Prepare proposals and reports as part of the partner extension process.
• Assist other staff members with departmental game-day activities, specifically related to client entertainment.
• Provide support to the other members within the department, as needed, including the Director of Business Development & Marketing.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of corporate sales experience preferred.
• Proven time management and organizational skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form, especially in collaborative settings.
• Must be a ''quick-thinker'' with a positive outlook, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work some games during the baseball season, including on evenings, weekends and select holidays.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 booster as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4691v-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.