Full Time Job
Social & Video Producer
- Full Time
Welcome to ViacomCBS Australia and Network 10. We have shows that get people talking like The Amazing Race Australia, The Project, I'm a Celebrity, MTV's Georgie Shore and Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily.
Network 10 is looking for an enthusiastic and driven producer to join the team at 10 News First.
We are looking for people who can lift engagement with compelling content and manage social communities.
You will need to enjoy being part of a local newsroom, as well as a broader team around the country. Of course, there's a lot more to it than that but we are keen to hear from storytellers, people who get social and see the potential in social for stories and investigations.
You'll also need to be hungry for news, be on top of the latest social tools, algorithms and technologies that engage with audiences.
Previous experience working in a newsroom or deadline-driven environment will be a big plus. We're also looking for people with proven skills in social and video.
For this role, the successful applicant is required to:
• Produce engaging, relatable and newsworthy content for 10 News First and 10 social accounts
• Manage 10 News First accounts and build a strong presence.
• Work with local teams around content production and community management
• Use CMS and other systems for digital output of 10 News First bulletins
• Have video and photo editing skills
• Find innovative ways to tell a story
• Monitor analytics to report on how social accounts are performing
• Work closely with our broadcast teams, supporting the bulletins and journalists with social
• Ability to use social to spot news, trends and ideas that could feed digital and broadcast content
• Write for social with a strong sense of our strategic tone, style and voice
• Have knowledge of breaking news procedures, including mobile and social platforms
Overall, we're looking for someone with a passion for all-things social, news and video, who has the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced news environment, while maintaining a cool, calm head. You will also have a keen eye and attention to detail, be super proactive and keen to innovate. The role requires flexibility to work outside regular office hours, including early mornings, late nights or on weekends when required.Required qualifications:
Previous experience in media, video and social.
Network 10 is a great place to work, it's fast-paced and vibrant, and above all, it's a place where you can be challenged to achieve your full potential. If you are who we're looking for, please apply online now detailing your relevant experience.
(Network 10 will not accept Agency applications #sorrynotsorry)