Paramount is a global media & entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all these great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake, 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and our new subscription video on demand service Paramount+.
We're looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals for a number of exciting Sales Executive opportunities across Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth. Working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from wherever you are most productive, these opportunities are key to the success of the Sales team, supporting colleagues and our world class clients in all aspects of sales.
Aside from joining an incredible Sales team, we could just list the numerous benefits our employees receive. However, for now we'll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
• 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
• We hold a 4.1 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles
The Sales Executive role will is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day running of top-tier clients under the guidance of a Group Sales Manager, who you will work with closely. Together you will ensure budgets are set and achieved, enhance renewals, acquire new clients and work with the wider sales team from Revenue, Traffic, Digital, Effect and Imagine.
As a Sales Executive you'll:
• Manage a portfolio of direct and independent agency clients and be responsible for revenue and share targets.
• Proactively meet with agencies and present opportunities.
• Work towards and achieving set budgets and reaching revenue targets.
• Negotiate deals and respond to client briefs.
• Work cohesively with broadcast, digital and integration teams to provide well-rounded solutions for our clients.
• Work in conjunction with Effect Account Manager on developing and selling premium sponsorship opportunities.
• Proactively prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities to deliver on revenue targets and share.
• Find opportunities to streamline process and improve productivity.
• Build strong relationships with clients and agencies.
• Embrace new sales initiatives and improvements.
• Be managing a Sales Assistant.
Our Sales team would love to see:
• Experience in a similar B2B Media sales/Account Management experience.
• Proactive and service driven.
• Strong Account Management skills and ability to build internal and external relationships.
• Ability to pull together a business plan and drive strategic priorities to grow revenue and share.
• Ability to work autonomously on key projects and opportunities.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• High level of detail, flexibility, time management and accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional and confident presentation skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines.
• IBMS and Mediawise software knowledge would be great but definitely not essential
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia's First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world's oldest living cultures.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rebez0-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.