Space and Occupancy Planner
Los Angeles, CA
As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are looking for a Workplace Operations Specialist who is organized, flexible and enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of strategic Workplace Operations. This position reports to Manager, Workplace Operations and provides the opportunity to scale and shape Netflix's workplace operations while working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible and able to pivot when necessary. The ability to juggle multiple, diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail is always required. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive, a positive thinker and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Assists Workplace Operations Manager in overseeing facility operations. Engages in managing all facilities vendors and partners per the assigned site(s)
• Responsible for leading the team that is executing all Preventative Maintenance procedures on time. Implements best practice processes to increase efficiency
• Captures daily work requests and maintains corrective/preventative maintenance work records for internal and third party vendors, supporting various locations.
• Provides prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants and manages work order maintenance tickets.
• Conducts and operates regular facilities inspections and audits
• Supports leading network system(s) i.e HVAC automation, FLS and additional systems to be integrated
• Provides support resolution of critical issues with infrastructure and manage day to day operations calls during disruptions; assess root causes and methods for remediation
• Ensures exceptional onboarding experience for new hires. Assists with training, scheduling and managing daily tasks
• Participates in new design construction walks, new system trainings, documentation and other collaborations between Workplace Operations and Studio Design and Construction
• Develops good customer relationships and addresses customer service needs
• Implements site specific programs, procedures and systems to ensure regulatory compliance, protecting employees, and the environment
• Collaborates with the Global Environmental Health and Safety team to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
• Leads self-started projects and builds reports.
• Generates Building/Energy Management System reports detailing real time and historical trends such as temperature, humidity and status to identify anomalies
• Isolates problem trends and ensures troubleshooting efforts to the identify root cause
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
• BOMA/BOMI certification a plus
• Building Management Systems (BMS) experience
• Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
• Knowledge of critical infrastructure including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire life safety systems
• Basic understanding of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Ability to influence and lead a team
• Excellent time management skills and on-time project delivery