Los Angeles, CA
Workplace Experience Manager (LA)
We are seeking an experienced, strategic and relationship driven Manager, Workplace Experience to manage daily operations and strategic direction of our soon-to-be-opened NOV building. This space is 350K+ square feet, will be the LA hub for our Product and Corporate Function teams, and will house extensive new features including a public/private campus, fully operational production kitchen, and 250+ person theater.
This position will oversee a team supporting the dream teams within NOV on all workplace needs. This will happen with the partnership and expertise of our Corporate Real Estate, Workplace and Security (''CREWS'') teams. This includes but is not limited to having a consistent pulse on the needs of the teams within NOV, maintaining relationships throughout CREWS, effectively setting strategy and communicating consistently.
Netflix is a fast-paced and growing company that requires a driven individual who is able to exercise good judgment, take fast initiative, influence leaders throughout the business and think objectively about the strategy to continuously improve our employee experience.
• Lead a team of Coordinators and Receptionists in ensuring the workplace experience NOV supports our dream teams
• Act as an effective coach for team members
• Use feedback and data to improve service levels, response times and focus areas.
• Partner with business unit leaders to have a consistent pulse on business plans and support needed as a center of excellence
• Partner with teams throughout the global CREWS organization to ensure requests are addressed, information is relayed, and efficiencies are created where possible
• Act as a leader in strategic planning and guidance for the LA Workplace team
• Address and innovate upon development and implementation of programs to support the workplace experience
• Use industry insights to propose and implement the right efforts that move Netflix forward in a culturally appropriate manner with a lens towards inclusion and diversity.
• Plan and manage site FDOB's
• Oversee playbook updates
• Champion and partner on CREWS initiatives and pilots.
• Partner with Internal communications to effectively distribute company communications including but not limited to space leads updates, town halls, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 8+ years previous experience in Facilities/Workplace Experience
• Experience managing and leading a team as a guide and coach
• Strong at building relationships that are personable and professional
• Highly effective communicator
• Creative and innovative thinker
• A team player, who is flexible, and driven
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Resourceful and proactive
• Experience with Google suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs etc.)
• Excited to be a part of Netflix's culture