We are seeking a Workplace Coordinator as part of our growing Animation Workplace team based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will support day-to-day operations of our studio environment while ensuring the needs of our creative community are being met.
A successful candidate will be passionate, empathetic, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
• Ensure the Animation Studio provides an optimum environment for creativity, collaboration and efficiency
• Partner with studio leadership and enrichment team to curate community building events like holiday luncheons, happy hours and figure drawing classes to name a few.
• New hire coordination, including desk set-up, security and parking credentials and orientation presentation
• Liaise with content and production partners to understand staffing profiles of existing slate and new shows coming onto campus
• Coordinate with technology partners to assure workspace is ready for new employees
• Partner with show leadership to space plan hubs and coordinate moves as necessary
• Coordinate with technology and internal partners to successfully schedule small and large scale moves
• Monitor Studio HC targets and flag capacity issues and possible solutions to leadership
• Understand adjacency requirements and animation workflow
• Partner with broader Workplace Operations to ensure the facility is clean and in excellent working order, identify and address repair requirements, spot cleaning, wear and tear, cleanliness as necessary
• Serve as liaison with onsite property management company to address building maintenance, parking administration and shuttle requirements
• Partner with FF&E team to maintain furniture inventory, budget and order as necessary
• Serve as onsite liaison with Security Operations and Systems teams and flag any workflow improvements
• Serve as onsite liaison for food service vendors
• Point of contact for ergonomic concerns
• 3+ years experience in entertainment-specific campus operational management, facilities management.
• Animation or Art Studio experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar) and Slack. A plus: AirTable and Zendesk.
• Motivated, creative and highly curious nature.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Ability to be professional and provide a welcoming experience to ''on screen'' talent.
• Ability to prioritize multiple, at times conflicting demands and deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with vendors, internal and external partners.
• Ability to delegate tasks to our team of contractors and oversee that work is completed in a timely manner.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2o3e-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.