Technical Research Team Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
The Netflix Global Workforce Management team is looking for a Workforce Scheduling Analyst that will support the WFM scheduling needs for the Latin American region.
Netflix has a great opportunity for an experienced Workforce Scheduling Analyst to work closely with key stakeholders to develop and implement agent schedules across multiple Latin American regions and call centers. The ideal candidate must be proactive, with long/short term planning and modeling experience, and able to apply unique solutions to complex scheduling issues. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those excited for a new challenge should apply. This is not a remote opportunity and this position is based out of our office in Salt Lake City, Utah.
• SME on relevant labor rules/guidelines for the region inclusive of business rules observed by vendor partners
• Moderate to advanced skill set within MS Excel/Google Sheets (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Index/Match, Complex Formulas)
• Ability to pull and interpret data from multiple sources (Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy, WFM Softwares)
• Ability to learn and adapt to new or evolving technology platforms
• Ability to communicate complex information and concepts clearly to ensure alignment and influence decision making
• Ability to collaborate and creatively solve problems with non-traditional solutions
• Develop and administer agent schedules across multiple sites and partners, while ensuring the accuracy of underlying data
• Accurately schedule agents against forecasted requirements that account for shrinkage, schedule inflexibility and AHT
• Responsible for maintaining accurate parameters within our WFM software (i.e. Shrinkage)
• Track, analyze, and report on performance utilizing multiple reporting tenants and our workforce management system
• Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including average speed of answer, adherence, forecast vs actual variances and agent utilization
Communication & Partnership:
• Participate and/or facilitate various meetings with internal and external stakeholders detailing previous, current and future performance, while identifying risks and making recommendations
• Partner with our Capacity Planning team to develop and administer shift realignments as necessary, to improve performance and balance agent utilization
• Craft various memos in order to communicate with a broad group of stakeholders and influence decision making
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28b5m-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.