As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are seeking a Mental Health/Wellbeing Manager to join our employee health team who will report to our Chief Medical Officer, while working closely with our human resources and benefits teams. This role is expected to first develop a Global Wellbeing strategy and then, focus on program execution in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. This role will work together with the wellbeing manager in our Europe and Asia Pacific regions. The Employee Health team is new, growing, and designed to promote the overall health and safety of Netflix employees. This role is preferably based in Los Angeles, but is flexible to be based in our New York or Los Gatos, CA offices as well.
The person in this role will understand what wellbeing means within the Netflix culture. They will develop, drive, and manage programming that is applicable globally and able to be tailored to local regions. A successful candidate will be empathic, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, organized, and a great communicator. Prior experience in a corporate setting is a must.
• Serve as a subject-matter expert in mental health.
• Develop and scale new and creative Wellbeing programs for the global Netflix employee populations (corporate, studio, productions, and business travelers).
• Identify creative solutions for iterative improvement of current programs, including additional discovery where warranted and supporting program evaluations when appropriate.
• Develop guidelines, policies, and procedures on how to best address mental health issues within the Netflix culture.
• Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including HR and legal.
• Analyze and report on the wellbeing program, as well as use data to ensure understanding of impact and outcomes against program objectives.
• Provide oversight and ongoing management of employees that constantly review sensitive and emotional information.
• Create and deliver mental health presentations and workshops and facilitate team discussions when needed.
• Doctorate and/or Master's degree in a clinical or counseling psychology related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Program management experience in a corporate setting.
• At least 10 years of work experience in clinical consultation, treating trauma, and crisis response post-license.
• Licensed mental health clinician.
• Experience evaluating data and synthesizing trends into actionable interventions and plan strategy.
• Experience working with US corporate benefits.
• Experience in leadership and management consulting.
• Ability to assess the big picture, think outside the box, and implement team goals across the organization.
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple offices and vendors.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq262-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.