Talent Acquisition Manager, Studio Operations
Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Wellbeing Manager to join our employee health team who will report to our Chief Medical Officer, while working closely with our Human Resources and Benefits teams. The Employee Health team is new, growing, and designed to promote the overall health and safety of Netflix employees. This role will be based in our Los Angeles office.
The person in this role will understand what wellbeing means within the Netflix culture. They will develop, drive, and manage programming that is applicable globally and able to be tailored to local regions. A successful candidate will be empathic, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, organized, and a great communicator.
• Develop a new and creative wellbeing program for the global Netflix employee population in corporate, studio, productions, and business travelers.
• Serve as a subject-matter expert in mental health.
• Develop guidelines, policies, and procedures on how to best address mental health issues within the Netflix culture.
• Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including HR and Legal.
• Identify creative solutions for iterative improvement of current programs, including additional discovery where warranted and supporting program evaluations when appropriate.
• Create and deliver mental health presentations and workshops and facilitate team discussions when needed.
• Analyze and report on the wellbeing program, as well as use data to ensure understanding of impact and outcomes against program objectives.
• Provide oversight and ongoing management of employees that constantly review sensitive and emotional information.
• Master's degree in a clinical or counseling psychology related field or equivalent practical experience.
• Licensed mental health clinician.
• At least 10 years of work experience in clinical consultation, treating trauma, and crisis response post-license.
• Program management experience in a corporate health or human resources setting.
• Experience evaluating data and synthesizing trends into actionable interventions and plan strategy.
• Experience working with US corporate benefits.
• Experience in leadership and management consulting.
• Ability to assess the big picture, think outside the box, and implement team goals across the organization.
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple offices and vendors.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zn90-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.