Established in September 2022, Moonloot Games is a Netflix game studio located in Helsinki, Finland. We thrive to become a world-class games studio bringing a variety of delightful and deeply engaging original games to hundreds of millions of Netflix members around the world. As a part of Netflix, we strive to hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
We are looking for a QA Test Lead to join our studio in Helsinki to be part of an exciting new mobile game. This role offers an opportunity to work with a very senior team set to create the next success story in mobile gaming.
This position requires the hands-on ability in test planning and execution over our content, while defining the Moonloot QA process, and championing a quality first mindset at all levels. The ideal candidate will also have extensive experience leading QA Vendor teams in test execution for scalability, ensuring to meet business deadlines while upholding the highest levels of quality.
• Work with the game development team and Development Director to define quality parameters and definition of Done
• Create test plans, schedules and validation milestones for the project
• Create dashboards to track status of testing
• Oversee and maintain game and ticket quality, course correct processes when needed
• Maintain ticket structure and ensure our workflows are the most optimal
• Work with the game team to identify quality risks during feature development
• Train QA vendor team and game team in quality procedures when needed
• Define testing tools, debug options and admin tools needed by the QA team to perform test cases in the most versatile but efficient way possible
• Maintain QA vendor relationships and help integrate QA testers to the project
• Lead the testing efforts with hands-on testing ability
• Grow the internal QA team based on project scalability and manage resources within defined timetables, costs and project scope in collaboration with local QAM and central Netflix QA
• 5+ years of QA Lead experience in gaming
• 3+ years leading an external or internal QA team
• Experience working with partner teams (such as customer service group)
• Managing and maintaining the quality and budgetary requirements
• Experience working with JIRA workflows and JIRA project management
• Experience working with Android and iPhone applications
• Wide understanding of the mobile device handsets and their hardware and software capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bb69-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.