We are at a very exciting stage of evolution at Netflix. We are looking for a stunning colleague to be responsible for integration and operational aspects of M&A activity for Talent Experience Operations. In that space, you will work closely with the Talent M&A deal team and will serve as the bridge between the Talent Experience Operations team and internal stakeholders throughout the M&A process from evaluation to execution, including diligence, onboarding and integration.
• Represent Talent Experience Operations (Benefits, Mobility, People Operations, Recruiting Operations, People Technology, People Analytics, Employee Relations, and Contingent Talent) for all M&A activity.
• Identify business needs and deal objectives, translate into critical context that calibrates partner teams' judgement, enables them to execute in a way that deal value is retained and able to be built upon
• Partner with Talent M&A Integration team, HRBPs, Recruiting, Finance, Legal, IT, Facilities and other teams to scope needs, co-design integration, and lead Talent Experience Operations integration efforts
• Be the voice of employees in acquired organizations, ensure cohesive onboarding and integration experience across all touchpoints
• Create and enhance scalable Talent Experience Operation playbooks and best practices leveraging automation and repeatable innovation when possible
• Develop strong cross functional stakeholder relationships, obtain necessary context to develop highly informed recommendations, and influence the outcome of each integration with respect to Talent Experience Operations.
• Influence and own decisions on how we design Talent operations and infrastructure to be scalable and more flexible to new areas of business, new types of workforces; for example, lead effort on integrating acquisitions into Netflix Talent reporting and analytics.
• 6+ years of Consulting, M&A, and/or HR project & program management experience
• 6+ years experience driving cross-functional global projects independently and collaboratively
• 6+ years of HR Operations, Talent Acquisition Operations and/or HR Technology experience
• Strong systems thinker, with the ability to think both strategically and tactically. Persistent attention to detail
• Experience dealing with ambiguity at all times and experience understanding and reacting quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is available
• Experience working against aggressive timelines and managing a high volume of project milestones
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyov7k-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.