Leadership Recruiting Researcher - Core Engineering
Los Gatos, CA
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy.
Netflix is seeking a Technical Recruiting Researcher to join our dynamic in-house recruiting team. This person will be partnering with various stakeholders in the organization and will be working to fulfill the critical function of identifying and recruiting exceptional talent. Talent Acquisition is a priority at Netflix, so we need someone who understands the importance of finding the best of the best and who has the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a high impact and strategic business function with a strong seat at the table. Thus, we need someone who is not only a great Technical Researcher, but who is highly strategic in their approach and can use research combined with business and market knowledge to influence decision making.
In this Role You Will:
• Partner directly with in-house recruiters and business leaders to understand specific needs to attract and engage with top talent. To that end, someone who is highly curious and asks great questions to build their business acumen will be especially successful in the role.
• Own and drive the sourcing strategy for a variety of roles
• Strategically utilize Linkedin, online research, events, etc to engage highly passive, sought-after candidates. Be proactive about exploring alternative sourcing channels.
• Build strong relationships with candidates and make judicious decisions on fit for a particular role or team, in addition to thinking through fit for our unique company culture.
• Use critical thinking, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers to make smart judgement calls that will directly impact who we hire for Netflix.
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our culture of Freedom & Responsibility.
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top Netflix competitors and the industry
• Understand our broader business and be able to answer questions around Netflix strategy, goals and culture
• A sourcing expert with experience partnering with business groups to gain an in-depth understanding and background in hiring top talent.
• Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions and impact, without being asked twice.
• Curious; you look to dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile researching market trends, domain technology, and seek out information to have a solid understanding of the business. You ask for feedback, and want to grow and develop in your career.
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines.
• A leader who will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success.
• You have at least 4 years of technical recruiting experience and value how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company.