Marketing Operations Coordinator
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
In this role you will support our Berlin-based Originals team who are responsible for commissioning, developing and producing original fiction series in German.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organization and interest in working across multiple areas of the business is a must. This is a medium-sized team that is growing quickly, so we need someone who can not only be great in their day to day work, but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organized and efficient. Someone who is curious, demonstrates significant initiative, and inherently exercises good judgement will be most successful both in the role and at Netflix.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
• Manage various internal events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Minimum 5 years of working experience as an executive assistant
• Fluent in German & English - written and spoken
• Interest to develop career in administrative/ business support field
• Previous working experience at a film/ TV studio is highly preferred
• Ability to work internationally and across time zones
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Google Mail & Apps is preferred