APAC Workplace Strategist
With more than 195 million paid subscribers around the world and growing, Netflix is dedicated to bringing the world's content to our members everywhere. We're just getting started, and it's an exciting time to work at Netflix and change the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a Talent Mobility Specialist as part of the Employee Services team within the Talent organization. The role will report to Talent Mobility's APAC Program Manager. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of supporting and managing relocation and immigration for our employees and their families. Our programs are flexible, tailored and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location, with minimum impact to the employee, their family, and the business.
• You will act as a consultant for employees and work closely with various internal and external partners to oversee and ensure each employee's needs are efficiently managed.
• You will provide a high level of customer service and resolution on all mobility-related issues, liaising with the appropriate parties.
• You will partner with Talent Acquisition and HRBPs to assess relocation and immigration needs, working closely with third party vendors to provide the right level of support to our employees and their families.
• You will work closely with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements/timelines for immigration-related applications.
• You will assist in the generation of assignment letters and relocation documentation.
• You will initiate new authorizations with third party vendors.
• You will support compliance requirements in partnership with internal stakeholders (i.e. employee services, payroll, tax, finance in relation to relocations).
To be successful:
• You've done this before. 5 years or more of mobility experience with immigration exposure preferred in a global organization. You understand technology, trends and best practices currently affecting the relocation and immigration landscape.
• Empathetic. You care about our employees and their families. You understand the personal nature of their situation and you are sensitive to their privacy.
• Communication. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills; you are flexible and able to communicate the unique nuances of each relocation.
• You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you. You engage the right partners to gain support and guidance as needed.
• Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage.
• Customer service. You possess strong customer service skills and deliver high quality customer-oriented services to internal and external resources.