Mexico City, Mexico
With more than 200 million paid subscribers around the world and growing, Netflix is dedicated to bringing the world's content to our members everywhere. We're just getting started, and it's an exciting time to work at Netflix and change the future of entertainment.
The Talent Mobility Program Manager, LATAM position is part of the Talent Mobility Team, which sits within the Talent Experience & Operations team as part of our broader Talent organization. The role will report to the Talent Experience & Operations Manager, LATAM, with a dotted line to the Director of Talent Mobility. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of collaborating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to build and drive the programs that effectively help us develop and mobilize talent around the world. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location with minimum impact to the employee, their family, and the business.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Mexico City office.
More about the role
• We have a unique approach to how we relocate our employees and their families around the world. Our programs are flexible, tailored, and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. You will act as our primary regional Talent Mobility lead for all moves into and within LATAM. And in partnership with our various stakeholders and providers, you will oversee the regional relocation experience.
• As a Talent Mobility Program Manager, you will be a key partner in our hiring and internal transfer workflows, working with the business, and our external partners to assess and recommend strategic approaches for relocation.
• You will apply Inclusion and Diversity principles throughout your work.
• You will support immigration strategies and guidance to Human Resources Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Business Leaders. Effectively communicate options and appropriate recommendations. Work closely with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements/timelines for visa applications.
• We are on an exciting growth journey which involves opening offices in new countries. You will be part of a team that strategizes and develops immigration and relocation considerations as we enter new markets, educating and consulting the business on the requirements and regulations in these new countries.
• You will develop creative mobility solutions to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction, in line with Netflix's culture and business objectives.
• Talent Mobility is focused on providing an inclusive, meaningful, and supportive relocation experience to our employees. At the same time, we are aligned to our Company's culture and respectful of laws and regulations around the world. You will seek creative solutions that balance risk with optimal outcomes for the business.
To be successful:
• You've done this before. You will bring 8-10+ years of relocation and immigration experience in a global organization supporting the LATAM region.
• You possess and are up to date on local market knowledge & expertise. You understand and keep up to date on trends, best practices, and technology currently affecting relocation and immigration.
• You are well versed in vendor and change management.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to partner with and build relationships with people at all levels of the organization. Trusted and inclusive builder of relationships across diverse sets of teams.
• You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage. Ability to work outside the norms of the industry, with no defined policies. You must be comfortable with ambiguity.
• You are a motivated self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs. You also have a passion for working across markets with a culturally diverse talent set.
• You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you.
• You have the ability to work effectively when dealing with ambiguity, you understand nuance, and you remain focused on developing your EQ.
• You are ''client-focused'' in your approach to your work and regularly influence outcomes.
• You are comfortable leaning into addressing and resolving conflict.
• You are project management-driven, organized, and detail-oriented.
• You have the ability to approach relocation and immigration with an innovative lens that strategically supports business development and growth whilst ensuring compliance. You have experience with relocation and immigration in the LATAM region.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm869-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.