Los Angeles, CA
We don't need to tell you that Netflix is everywhere. What you might not know is just how much goes into building the world's leading content service, with more than 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. It is the intersection of award-winning entertainment and cutting-edge technology, woven together by our Freedom and Responsibility culture and powered by some of the most innovative and collaborative talent in the world. At the center of this is the Netflix Talent team, who are responsible for identifying, attracting, and developing Netflix's team of stunning colleagues. The Talent team is growing quickly, and as a TA Manager, you will lead a phenomenal team of Recruiters and Researchers.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team hiring for our dynamic Studio Operations organization. It is a global organization that functions as the operational components of the studio - i.e. the systems and services like Production that support our creative teams - and centralizes some of these components as a way to scale more effectively and efficiently. This is a high-impact role requiring demonstrated experience developing recruiting strategies, influencing business partners, and delivering results. The ideal leader possesses the experience and/or passion for recruiting in the corporate space, the ability to think outside of the box, broad business acumen, and the ability to successfully build and lead an inclusive and diverse team.
A deep partnership is at the core of our Talent Acquisition team philosophy. It allows us to create high-impact recruiting strategies, with the flexibility to adapt as the business evolves. To maintain a strong organization, we must embed ourselves in the business and understand what great talent and great work look like within it.
In this role, you will:
• Manage, coach, and develop a team of recruiters and researchers to successfully partner with Studio Operations, develop sourcing strategies, and hire stunning colleagues for Netflix.
• Be a critical and relentless Inclusion & Diversity thought partner to leaders and determine a plan for increasing representation within the organization.
• Partner closely with the Studio Ops leadership and our broader Talent team on recruiting strategy, understanding talent and market trends, and ensure headcount alignment.
• Evaluate the current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance the candidate experience.
• Proactively balance workload between recruiters and researchers on your team.
• Participate at a team level on broader team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Netflix.
• Leverage, analyze, and develop recruiting reports to share with team and business.
• We are looking for an experienced leader who ideally has at least 5 years of experience in managing people - building and leading a team, evolving roles and responsibilities, and resource planning to support the evolving needs of the business.
• 10+ (total) years of recruiting experience, with a demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategy.
• Experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, knowing when to implement a smart process and when to be scrappy.
• Skilled at using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges, and develop solutions to improve recruiting.
• Deep knowledge about Inclusion & Diversity; you view every search as an opportunity to increase representation on a team.
We are looking for a recruiting leader for whom recruiting is a calling, not a job; who loves to find solutions to every challenge; loves developing diverse teams and helping their partners be great; loves to have fun, and wants to do all of this in the Netflix culture!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx399z-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.