Space and Occupancy Planner
Los Angeles, CA
We don't need to tell you that Netflix is everywhere. Chances are you're watching Netflix right now. What you might not know is just how much goes into building the world's leading Internet TV network, with over 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. It is the intersection of award winning entertainment and cutting edge technology, woven together by our Freedom and Responsibility culture and powered by some of the most innovative and collaborative talent in the world. At the center of this is the Netflix Talent team, who are responsible for identifying, attracting and developing Netflix's team of stunning colleagues.
The Talent team is growing quickly, and as a TA Manager you will lead a team to develop, drive, and execute on the recruiting strategies that support our Netflix Talent organization. This role partners closely with our Talent executive team to ensure that together we identify, engage and hire dream teams. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA, and will oversee recruiting for all Talent verticals in the United States.
In this role, you will:
• Hire, coach, and develop a high impact team of Recruiters and Researchers
• Operate as a strong leader who exemplifies our values, for both the recruiting team and the entire Talent org
• Partner with leaders and HR Business Partners to assess hiring needs for the Talent organization
• Develop the end to end talent acquisition strategy that executes on key hiring priorities
• Partner with and coach leaders to help them build dream teams
• Work with leaders to assess representation within their teams and develop diversity recruiting strategies that go beyond the basics and address systemic barriers
• Directly manage searches as needed
• At least 3 years of experience in managing recruiting teams - building and leading a team, evolving roles and responsibilities, and resource planning to support the evolving needs of the business
• Experience in a fast paced, ever evolving environment, knowing when to implement a smart process and when to be scrappy
• Skilled at using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges and develop solutions to improve recruiting
• Prior Talent recruiting experience not required, but must be adept at recruiting for both EQ driven roles and more technical skillsets
• Deep knowledge about diversity and inclusion; you view every search as an opportunity to increase representation on a team
If you are the type of recruiting leader for whom recruiting is a calling, not a job; who loves to find solutions to every challenge; loves developing diverse teams and helping their partners be great; loves to have fun and wants to do all of this in the Netflix culture, get in touch with us!